A soothing mist for your bits when they really need it most.
The Vajay Spray is a peri spray that features natural, gentle and calming ingredients that may provide relief from swelling and soreness whilst also helping to keep the area clean in those crucial first weeks after birth.
With the perfect size of 75mL our peri spray also features a 360 degree nozzle, perfect for spraying in awkward positions!
We know the vulva and perineum are the hardest workers during labour and birth, and boy do they get a battering during a vaginal birth. Show your vajay some love with our soothing peri spray.
Working with a renowned Australian skincare manufacturer we have combined the best ingredients to calm and soothe your most sensitive bits after birth. The Vajay peri spray may help swollen skin get back to normal, promote healing of stitches/tears/episiotomies and help keep the area clean. It is also useful after going to the toilet (ESPECIALLY after urination to curb stinging!), after a shower or whenever you need to calm the area.
Why these ingredients?
We stan the ingredients. They have been used for CENTURIES by women to help heal after birth. We believe these are the BEST ingredients, here's why:
- Aloe Vera - its not only super-soothing, it also speeds up the wound healing process due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Many clinical trials have been done on its effectiveness.
- Witch Hazel - an age-old, tried and trusted astringent that helps to tighten skin and reduce inflammation.
- Rose flower water - antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- Cucumber - not only calming, it has wound healing and antimicrobial properties to help keep the area clean.
- Calendula flower - can decrease swelling/inflammation and help with new tissue growth.
- Chamomile - a natural way to reduce pain.
Free from parabens, sulfates and silicone. Not tested on animals. Vegan. Made in Australia by a carbon neutral skincare manufacturer.
The ultimate postpartum peri care step-by-step:
1. Wash the area with the Fanny Flusher peri bottle.
2. Spray with Vajay peri spray.
3. Use cool therapy with the Fanny Freezer instant cooling padsicle.
4. Wear with Fundies breathable super-soft disposable underwear.
5. Replace Freezer with a giant pad after cooling therapy (30 minutes).
As always, because we are all about safety, please read ingredients, instructions, our safety disclaimer and any special disclaimers before purchasing.
What else can it be used for?
Got haemorrhoids darl? Want a healing spray for your c-section? This peri spray has got you covered. It is safe to use on any wound but we absolutely recommend patch testing before use.
Instructions: Shake well before use. Spray on perineal area and vulva as needed postpartum or on any wound as needed. Especially helpful after gently washing or wiping the area (after a shower or toilet). Features a 360 degree nozzle so can be sprayed upside down. Store in fridge for cooling mist.
Made from: Aqua, Aloe Vera (Hydrolysed Aloe Barbadensis), Witch Hazel bark/twig extract (Hamamelis Virginiana), Calendula flower extract (Calendula Officinalis), Rose flower water (Rosa Damascena), Cucumber fruit extract (Cucumis Sativus), Chamomile extract (Chamomile recutita), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Alcohol, Tocopherol.
Stage of pregnancy: Postpartum.
Symptoms/Tags: perineal tear, natural birth, after birth, vaginal birth, stitches, peri spray, haemorrhoids, c-section wound, episiotomy, vaginal tear.
🧷Special disclaimer: This nourishing, natural formula may have batch to batch variation due to the wonderful extracts used. As such, you may notice batches may be more/less hazy than the last and sometimes contain plant particulate. The Vajay peri spray is vigorously tested for any micro contamination, so you can be assured the product is safe for those delicate areas. This is a very sensitive area of your body, please do a patch test before use. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Store below 30 degrees in a cool, dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.