Nurture your postpartum body with a soothing blend of Epsom salts, dried herbs and botanicals designed to relieve perineal discomfort & haemorrhoids, whilst alleviating postpartum aches and pains.
Each ingredient has been carefully selected & hand blended to accelerate healing & promote a quicker recovery. Comes with a reusable cotton bag to use in your bath.
This post-birth bath tea is:
- Small batch
Trust us, this is not only full of healing and relaxing goodness, it smells DIVINE.
As always, because we are all about safety, please read ingredients, instructions, our safety disclaimer and any special disclaimers before purchasing.
- Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulphate) - relieves aching muscles + reduces swelling
- Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) - cellular repair
- Comfrey Leaf (Symphytum Officinalis) - relieves pain
- Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) - anti-septic
- Raspberry Leaf (Rubus Idaeus) - relieves afterbirth cramps
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) - improves circulation
- Shepherds Purse (Capsella Bursapastoris) - reduces bleeding
- Yarrow Flower (Achillea Millefolium) - haemorrhoid relief
Instructions: Create a shallow sitz bath using the cotton bath tea bag provided and gently soak that tender tooshie. Alternatively, brew 3-4 tbsp of bath tea (like a cup of tea) and add the liquid infusion to your shallow bath, peri bottle or mist onto maternity pads.
Stage of pregnancy: Postpartum
Symptoms/Tags: perineal tear, natural birth, after birth, vaginal birth, stitches, haemorrhoids.