Morning Essential Oil Blend Roller – 10mLRegular price $22.00 Save $-22.00
Morning essential oil blend may relieve nausea related to morning sickness.
This is a blend of ginger and peppermint essential oils to help settle nausea, with lemon essential oil providing a sweet re-energising scent.
We recommend you consult your health professional if you intend on using this in your First Trimester.
As always, because we are all about safety, please read ingredients, instructions, our safety disclaimer and any special disclaimers before purchasing. Please read the special disclaimer on this product.
Made from: Fractionated coconut oil, Ginger essential oil, Lemon essential oil, Peppermint essential oil. Please read special disclaimer below for more info on peppermint oil.^
Instructions: Apply behind ears, back of neck, wrists and inhale deeply as needed.
Stage of pregnancy: First Trimester, Second Trimester. Do not use in Third Trimester or After Birth as peppermint oil may decrease milk supply.
Symptoms/Tags: morning sickness, nausea
Special disclaimer: It is recommended to not use essential oils in the first trimester of pregnancy without consulting with your health professional.
Information From The Cle Collective: The Cle Collective are not medical practitioners and these products and information are not intended to treat, diagnose or prevent any disease or conditions. Always discuss with your medical practitioner before using all essential oil blends.
Please note, Peppermint essential oil has been diluted to a 0.1% dilution within this roller blend, making it safe and minimal during your pregnancy. It is recommended minimal essential oil use during your first trimester and limited peppermint oil during your third trimester due to a potential decrease in milk supply
Do not use in Third Trimester or After Birth as peppermint oil may decrease milk supply.
- Essential oils used in each blend are certified pure therapeutic grade oils and have been diluted with a carrier oil.
- The term ‘natural’ does not guarantee safety, read, and follow instructions carefully.
- All blends are designed to be used on an as-needed basis.
- Always patch test before use. Apply a very small amount and cover with a bandage for 24 hours, if any soreness, redness or irritation is experience do not use the blend.
- Keep essential oil bottles in a secure place away from children and pets. The cap should be placed firmly on after each use, and the roller bottle removed from within reach.
- Do not ingest any of our oils and avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs flush the eye immediately with clean water and seek medical attention.
- If allergic to certain foods, do not use essential oils or carrier oils from that food and consult with your GP or naturopath prior to use.