Milky may naturally increase your milk supply with its incredible blend of essential oils.
Do not use this product if you are pregnant, save it for when the baby is born!
As always, because we are all about safety, please read ingredients, instructions, our safety disclaimer and any special disclaimers before purchasing. Please read the special disclaimer on this product.
Made from: Fractionated coconut oil, Fenugreek C02 extract, Fennel, Basil, Clary sage, Lavender, Geranium, Bergamot essential oils.
- Clary Sage is known for supporting the hormonal system and encourages natural lactation.
- Fennel and Basil will boost your volume and fat content of your milk.
- Geranium not only smells ahh-mazing, but it also minimises the pain associated with nursing and provides an antibacterial benefit preventing infections.
- Fenugreek C02 Extract can increase a nursing mother's milk supply within 24 to 72 hours!
Instructions: Apply around breasts after every second feed, avoiding nipples. Use for 10 days with a 1-week break. Do not use while pregnant.
Stage of pregnancy: Postpartum. Do not use during pregnancy.
Symptoms/Tags: breastfeeding, no milk, boost milk supply, sore boobs, mastitis, boobs
Special disclaimer: Due to Clary Sage please do not use this whilst pregnant.
Information from The Cle Collective: The Cle Collective are not medical practitioners and these products and information are not intended to treat, diagnose or prevent any disease or conditions. Always discuss with your medical practitioner before using all essential oil blends.
Do not use during pregnancy.
- Essential oils used in each blend are certified pure therapeutic grade oils and have been diluted with a carrier oil.
- The term ‘natural’ does not guarantee safety, read, and follow instructions carefully.
- All blends are designed to be used on an as-needed basis.
- Always patch test before use. Apply a very small amount and cover with a bandage for 24 hours, if any soreness, redness or irritation is experience do not use the blend.
- Keep essential oil bottles in a secure place away from children and pets. The cap should be placed firmly on after each use, and the roller bottle removed from within reach.
- Do not ingest any of our oils and avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs flush the eye immediately with clean water and seek medical attention.
- If allergic to certain foods, do not use essential oils or carrier oils from that food and consult with your GP or naturopath prior to use.