Mama Essential Oil Blend Roller – 10mLRegular price $22.00 Save $-22.00
Mama essential oil blend is a naturally uplifting, calming and positive blend.
Created for new mamas in a time often filled with sleepless nights and chaotic hormones this oil is designed to relieve anxiety and provide support during the postpartum period. Breastfeeding friendly.
This oil is super delicious beyond postpartum too, it works to help relieve stress when you have a toddler too, trust me.
As always, because we are all about safety, please read ingredients, instructions, our safety disclaimer and any special disclaimers before purchasing.
Made from: Fractionated coconut oil, Bergamot, Frankincense, Lemon, Sandalwood, Grapefruit, Ylang-ylang essential oils.
Instructions: Apply to pressure points, back of neck and along the spine as needed.
Stage of pregnancy: Postpartum. Do not use during pregnancy.
Symptoms/Tags: stress, anxiety, mental wellbeing, sleep deprivation.
Special disclaimer: It is recommended to not use essential oils in the first trimester of pregnancy without consulting with your health professional.
Information from The Cle Collective: The Cle Collective are not medical practitioners and these products and information are not intended to treat, diagnose or prevent any disease or conditions. Always discuss with your medical practitioner before using all essential oil blends.Do not use during pregnancy.
- Essential oils used in each blend are certified pure therapeutic grade oils and have been diluted with a carrier oil.
- The term ‘natural’ does not guarantee safety, read, and follow instructions carefully.
- All blends are designed to be used on an as-needed basis.
- Always patch test before use. Apply a very small amount and cover with a bandage for 24 hours, if any soreness, redness or irritation is experience do not use the blend.
- Keep essential oil bottles in a secure place away from children and pets. The cap should be placed firmly on after each use, and the roller bottle removed from within reach.
- Do not ingest any of our oils and avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs flush the eye
- immediately with clean water and seek medical attention.
- If allergic to certain foods, do not use essential oils or carrier oils from that food and consult with your GP or naturopath prior to use.