Heat + Cold packs are suitable for a variety of pregnancy, labour and postpartum side effects including muscle aches and mastitis.
These heat/cold packs from Oscar and Harley are made in Australia using locally grown lupins.
They are packed full of benefits:
- Wheat free.
- Odour free.
- Chemical free.
- Doesn't sweat when heater.
- Lighter than wheat and retains heat for longer.
- Can be placed in the freezer as a cold pack.
- Soothes ached and pains.
- Keeps you warm in winter or cool in summer.
- Sectioned into 3 parts to get an even heat distribution.
This heat/cold pack is roughly 40x16cm in size and weighs 1kg.
As always, because we are all about safety, please read ingredients, instructions, our safety disclaimer and any special disclaimers before purchasing. Heating and cooling instructions are provided with each pack, please only use as directed.
*If you have a lupin allergy (it is distantly related to the peanut) please do not use this product.
Made from: Cotton, lupin
Heating instructions: All microwaves are different. You'll need to experiment to see what settings you need to use to get the heating pad warm and cozy without overheating. Start with 60 seconds on high, which is often warm enough. If not, add 15 seconds on high until reaching the desired toastiness. Use caution when removing hot bag from microwave. Do not leave unattended whilst heating.
Cooling instructions: Put your heat pack in a plastic bag/Ziplock and place in the freezer, the plastic bag will keep out the moisture from the freezer but make your pack icy cold.
Fabric care: Do not dip or submerge in water. Spot clean lightly with a damp cloth. Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
Stage of pregnancy: First Trimester, Second Trimester, Third Trimester, Postpartum
Symptoms/Tags: muscle aches, restless legs, joint pain, pelvic pain, labour, mastitis, nipple bleb
- Use with caution in your First Trimester.
- If you have a lupin allergy (it is distantly related to the peanut) please do not use this product.
- Do not overheat as it may cause injury.
- Do not use under bedding.
- Do not use for longer than 20 minutes at a time.