A supremely soothing spray to help take care of your perineum after birth.
Let's be honest, your vulva deserves some extra love and care after birth! Reach for this super cooling perineal spritz with it's cooling blend of aloe vera and cucumber to instantly calm swelling and relieve pain from tears.
Australian nerolina and rosalina also help to keep stitches fresh and clean, 350 sprays per bottle!
You can spray directly onto the area or add some to The Fanny Flusher for even more targeted relief and healing!
As always, because we are all about safety, please read ingredients, instructions, our safety disclaimer and any special disclaimers before purchasing.
- Aloe Vera: full of vitamin C and loved by skin for its hydrating and cooling properties
- Cucumber liquid extract: Soothing and cleansing, rich in Vitamin B5 to promote healthy skin.
- Australian Rosalina essential oil: used and loved for its calming and relaxing properties.
- Australian Nerolina essential oil: celebrated for its powerful ability to kill bacteria and reduce inflammation.
- Patchouli essential oil: known as the other 'Liquid Gold', said to fight bacteria, infection and inflammation, while promoting calm and relaxation.
- Rose essential oil: famous for its romantically sweet & grounding perfume.
Instructions: Give a gentle shake and gently mist, holding roughly 20cm away, on the perineum after a shower or bath. Keep refrigerated for extra soothy goodness.
Stage of pregnancy: Postpartum.
Symptoms/Tags: perineal tear, natural birth, after birth, vaginal birth, stitches, peri spray.
Special disclaimer: This is a very sensitive area of your body, please do a patch test before use.