Finally! Affirmation cards that can be used both by you and your birthing partner, these 32 inspirational cards will guide you to a beautiful birth.
Your Birth Friend cards have been designed to give you and your birth partner the confidence, skills and positive mindset to absolutely rock your baby's birth!
The cards are super powerful and can replace negative thoughts, fears and common misconceptions about birth with truth, courage and self belief...the body achieves what the mind believes. They have been designed by a childbirth educator with the physical, mental and emotional aspects of birth in mind, they are so much more than any regular affirmation card sets.
- Labour skills.
- Comfort techniques.
- Birth Partner Prompters.
- Custom designed organic cotton 5 x 7" drawstring bag.
- Wooden Card Stand.
- Instruction Card.
- 2 blank cards to write your own affirmations, notes or use as a hospital room door sign.
Featuring vibrant colours, quality silk finish cardstock, powerful images, inspiring words, evidenced based skills this deck will make a great gift.
Also available in "mighty size" here.
Made from: A6 card stock (10.5 x 14.8cm)
- Look at them daily, say them out loud, repeat them regularly and discuss with your birth partner about how they make you feel.
- Use during pregnancy to create positive thoughts about your body and build a connection with your baby.
- Shuffle the cards weekly and pull out one that speaks to you and display it in on the wooden stand included.
- Create a beautiful collage on a wall in your favourite room at home.
- Make some bunting for your labour or birth space with twine, mini pegs and fairy lights.
- Let the cards invoke calm in early labour to enable you to stay home longer, which can lead to better birth outcomes.
- Take your favourite cards to hospital for inspiration, focus, comfort, pain relief, distraction and strength.
- Give the labour skills and prompter cards to your birth partner so they know how to best support you and can be involved in the birth of your baby.
Stage of pregnancy: Second Trimester, Third Trimester
Symptoms/Tags: labour, delivery, calmbirth, hypnobirthing, stress, anxiety, relaxation, baby shower, birth partner, affirmation cards.