Multi-purpose body wrap to support mama during labour, thoughtfully designed by midwives.
The b-wrap is perfect for rebozo techniques during labour and birth.
- Easily wraps around your body, easy to wear with no sleeves or buttons.
- Allows for ease of movement during labour and birth.
- Ethically made using fabric derived from renewable plants.
- Soft and lightweight - it won't take up space in your hospital bag.
- Size: 180x110cm
As always, because we are all about safety, please read ingredients, instructions, our safety disclaimer and any special disclaimers before purchasing.
Made from: Viscose, derived from renewable plants.
Instructions: For the following uses you will need help from your partner or birth support person:
- Wrap the birth wrap around mama's lower back and pull, providing firm pressure - especially great while they’re in a chair or hospital bed.
- While standing, open the birth wrap and wrap it around mama’s butt and hips. Face them and hold the ends of the b-wrap while rocking them back and forth.
- While on all-fours, drape the birth wrap over Mama’s butt and hips. Hold both ends and jiggle to provide muscle relaxation during or between contractions.
- Women often push more effectively when pulling on something; use the birth wrap to play tug-of-war with them during pushing.
Stage of pregnancy: Third trimester.
Symptoms/Tags: rebozo, labour, body wrap, calm birth, hypnobirth, hospital bag.